Return to Play
We have put into place amazing programming that meets all of the current requirements from ViaSport and Volleyball BC to ensure our staff and participants are safe. Athletes, coaches and families safety is the most important thing at this time. We are also following these guidelines and working together, so we can help volleyball return safely.
Volleyball BC has transitioned to the “progressively loosen” phase of volleyball. NOW Volleyball will be slowly transitioning into the new phase of volleyball. As we progressively loosen, the following guidelines from Volleyball BC are taken into consideration while keeping our athletes and coaches’ safety as a priority.
- No spectators are permitted within the facility. This keeps our group numbers down and limits touch points for enhanced cleaning.
- Adequate time allowance between training session
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
*UPDATED June 23, 2021
REGULAR REFUND POLICY
It is NOW Volleyball policy is that no refunds will be given once programs have commenced. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under specific extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee must be approved by the registrar and will be prorated if the sessions have already begun. Refunds are subject to:
- a $40 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on the amount of sessions elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (ie. facility fees, affiliation fees, equipment, etc.)
- refunds will not be given for sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or athlete missed sessions
COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
In the event that a program must be shut down due to a confirmed case of Covid-19, participants will receive a pro-rated discount for the remainder of the sessions less unrecoverable costs.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com